Friday, February 12, 2010

Serial Number Per Pinnacle Tvcenter Pro How Can I Get A Free Wii Remote Strap Without My Serial Number For My Wii System? Thanks And God Bless All ^_^

How can i get a free Wii remote strap without my serial number for my wii system? Thanks and God Bless all ^_^ - serial number per pinnacle tvcenter pro

I tried the serial number and if I have 2 sleeves Wii Remote and my friend borrowed the Wii system and said that only about 1, but he always says "Wii Remote Wrist Strap Replacement Request

Your request for an additional loop (s) above the maximum of the Wii serial number allowed. "

But he took my bracelet does anyone know how I 1 free belt let me know, thank you and God bless you all can get

2 comments:

rabbitlu... said...

try to work and asks for your Nintendo Wii jacket there. The last time I cried, not even asked for my serial number!

1-800-255-3700 (I think it's the number) ...
http://www.nintendo.com/contact

uber nawledge said...

Give em a good sob story i guess

Post a Comment