Thursday, February 18, 2010

Seeds In Gelatine Is Vegetarianism Really As Healthy As People Make Out?

Is vegetarianism really as healthy as people make out? - seeds in gelatine

Let me say first that I am not trying to offend anyone, or anyone else after that I really want to know what people think of this?
Basically, I'm not, am a vegetarian, but I'm not a big meat eater either, can not remain red and not like any meat products like sausages or burgers, I eat fish or greedy and you can avoid all animal food products and rennet whey or gelatin containing ... basically only really eat chicken. Probably because I never used to eat vegetables, but I think at the moment, you might could try a vegetarian diet, especially things anyway vegetables, pasta, rice, pasta, legumes, seeds, nuts, potatoes, food, etc .
Even when I was a child, he refused to eat meat if I did not convincinglyed era of "simulation". clearly was not wrong, but obviously still not the idea of eating meat, so good!

Here is where my question .. Everyone says that vegetarian diets are healthy ... But then I heard so many vegetarians, saying things like Oh, Id Love To Be vegan, but because of underweight, I can not fps musculoskeletal disorders / anemia / other diseases, and I wonder why so many vegetarians are they? It's just a coincidence, or is that your diet not only causes the need for an adequate substitute for the nutrition they need to eat or to the fact that humans are indeed omnivores and eat meat and vegetables?

I know you are probably eating difficult partial response to vegetarians and meatres, however, would be no objective answer to the people who know about nutrition, a good thing?

:)

1 comments:

Ritalin said...

My lifestyle is as healthy as eating take decisions. The only reason veg * tarianism / agency will be healthier because it is a diet that low in fat and meat.

The problem of eating meat is that many people eat too much. The recommended portion of meat is the size of a deck of cards. Almost all of McDonald's sandwiches will be on this amount.

However, vegetarianism has its problems. If I could do lose a bit of research, vital nutrients, especially protein. Of course, the protein is not only in the flesh. You can also in some vegetables and whole grains.

Shortly vegan or vegetarian, ... This means a balanced diet is only as healthy as their food choIce making option (and).

If you do not like chemicals in food, buying organic products and / or buy the meat with a "no chemicals or hormones tag" on the packaging.

Post a Comment