Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ignition Key Adapter For Arthritis What Is The Yellow Wire For In A 94 Civic? For The Radio?

What is the yellow wire for in a 94 civic? for the radio? - ignition key adapter for arthritis

Hello, I will have problems trying to connect an aftermarket radio in my 94 Civic connection. The radio was stolen and son have been cut, so I can only connect an adapter to connect to. So far, all speakers are connected and the ground is mounted. The son only people left are the permanent and ignition. The ignition wire has juice when I use the keys, but white on / blue, which should be, then the constant is always dead. Go In fact, when the blue / white, with power on the clock, what does not work reliably. But I found a solid yellow line, part of the radio stack, son, there will be displayed. I moved to install a glance at the list of cable to the doctor to the list, and I see a yellow solid, which is this thread? Should I as a constant forRadio? What is yellow, allegedly?

0 comments:

Post a Comment