Sunday, February 7, 2010

How I Can Activate Gta Vi If I Activate A Cheat Code In GTA San Andreas, Is It Still Activated The Next Time I Start The Game?

If I activate a cheat code in GTA San Andreas, is it still activated the next time I start the game? - how i can activate gta vi

Because every time I said now is the games that suggests not save, because I used a previous tip, but it was a previous game session, where he a trap.

More ... Why cheats not work for me? my version of GTA San Andreas is purchased legitimately and in stores. What the hell am I doing wrong? I write while I play

7 comments:

G89 said...

if they do not cheat, can not write.

Maybe you press too slow, or enter the wrong case.

Alex L said...

Activated only after entering the trap and says, "cheat" and then save it, then load the next time the game, the trap must be enabled. I know that some things should not go to work, so I did. Be sure to write into the trap slowly and carefully, I cheat on a safe house, try this. The greatest obstacles, such as health or armor armor + + $ 250,000 in cash and fraudsters Remember. not that you "cheat fake or impostor who are not made by the developers never work. Try the site IGN, I think almost all the work of fraudsters. http://au.cheats.ign .com/ob2/068/611/611957.html
* Note: This is for the PS2.

Michelle Jackson said...

I used to go to cheat codes in GTA SA, until my whole game together, fillings and even though I installed it, wouldnt work
OK, save the 1 or 2 rounds, but more than that, and you have your data on the board! If you have a case, as hesoyam will not be saved, but if you activate a trap PEDS "Go Wild" or "all the blue cars," then work on.
In addition, press u fool well with any key (acceleration, hiking, etc.) or must

Samuel M said...

Well, if you are cheated in health, armor and money if you save it, but you have to write at a rate of speed when the Cheat Activated "will appear in the upper right corner of the screen.

Jacob C. said...

Weapons, health, armor, and a little more work, but not like Super Jump, Punch

pecker93 said...

No, it does not

Perhaps the trap on the right is not easy
a little more surfing

I hope this helped

Serial Killer said...

if not out of some

Post a Comment