Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sinusitis Headache MRI, Cat Scan On Headache, Sinusitis?

MRI, Cat scan on headache, sinusitis? - sinusitis headache

I went to the emergency room a few times by severe headaches and they have said an MRI and CT scan, and everything "was normal" and everything was in order.

I did not ask specifically whether it sinusitis, but asked whether she had nasal polyps, and said no. When they saw as sinusitis or inflammation of the sinuses, and I've been told? Or is it seriously enough?

1 comments:

kool kat ant said...

I said if he did, if someone makes a procedure that is always trying anomalies.

In fact, it is obvious that if you have a headache at the front of the head, a common cause is that you live in an area that recently, or just the change of climate. but said he was serious, not taking anything for the headache not only that, but I do not know, means exactly what type of headache when .... who can not, therefore, sinusitis, a number of things such as stress, lack of food, lack of sleep, and could be 10 other things I can list, but the list ... Try some ibuprofen for a headache.

It is my 2 cents advice.

Post a Comment