Monday, January 11, 2010

Cost Of Haircut At Jcpenney How Much Does It Cost To Get A Haircut At Greatclips?

How much does it cost to get a haircut at greatclips? - cost of haircut at jcpenney

I want a haircut have great clips, and I'm looking for how to spend and you want to know how much it costs me a haircut, and if there is a place that is good (or better), but cheaper, or about the same price. Oh, and if it helps, I'm a girl, I know that if it costs more than a child a haircut, then a boy.

3 comments:

Sarah M said...

I was there once and it was like 12 U.S. dollars. depends on what your hair .. that the person who did my haircut was good. I have a seat, but if you did it very well, but when my father, that long hair in disarray. It was not.

thoughh luck

Selena said...

is $ 13 for adults, it is also Sam is fantastic, but it helps more expensive.Hope

Selena said...

is $ 13 for adults, it is also Sam is fantastic, but it helps more expensive.Hope

Post a Comment