Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tricare Car Warranty We Need Financial Help, What Can We Do?

We need financial help, what can we do? - tricare car warranty

My husband and I had some savings, we see a slow deterioration since my injury. Because of my legally blind, and because of the problems that we had now found to) be caused by a cerebral hernia, I no longer work since June, my husband has "officially" for about 35K a year, but with the support of children and we see only 24K of them. Our monthly fee (income) is $ 2000 (which allowed us to use it), but our monthly production capacity (bills, groceries, etc.) $ 3000 ... Of course, this is a big problem.

I was denied SSI because they have told my husband long ago ... but obviously we are fighting ... We spend $ 1000 a month more than he, and we live a very frugal life ... It took four months to save enough for a bed!

Are there any organizations out there that can help a situation like this? He is a soldier in active service, and get all the benefits that we (currently $ 400/month to pay before they pay out of pocket, thank God), but I do not know how we can help. ..

I cut all that I can, but we have ($ 100 - $ 150) per month in grocery stores to eat, we pay the bills (electricity, water, car payments, loan payments, medical expenses are not covered by TRICARE to, etc. .) ... But there is much I can do. I take all Storage ($ 80/month), but there are many things that can fit in a small apartment with 2 BR and I ended up having to get rid of many things. End Spend ~ $ 100 per month for cigarettes, but try, and even reduced our funds Leisure (we are members of a new group of medieval buildings) ... I will not cost to events that take money and go all the two months, ~ 10.15 per month on average.

We need help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment