Monday, December 28, 2009

Disability Education Law Can ADHD Be Classified A Disability By Federal Or State Law?

Can ADHD be classified a disability by Federal or State Law? - disability education law

We live in Michigan. My son has severe ADHD, and we are fighting against the school every step of the way first with his diagnosis, then what kind of help they can offer. At first I was lied to help with the diagnosis. I lied to get him on the following counsling to school if I want him.

I read in the past with many different services to help students with ADHD, which can travel on a bus to be scheduled on a bus for special education. When I last year, has refused to help me. Now my son is threatened with expulsion from the bus for the year because the supervisor does not like buses. I know that the acts, but the bus driver said twice that he was not ready (my oldest daughter, who she has seen) in order to write only to him but still.

Under federal law, have children with disabilities access to services. ADHD can be classified as a disability? How?

0 comments:

Post a Comment