Saturday, December 12, 2009

Stages Parkinsons Disease More Condition_symptoms Now I Have A Problem And Would Like To Know If Anyone Else Has This Disease , I Have Parkinsons,?

Now I have a problem and would like to know if anyone else has this disease , I have parkinsons,? - stages parkinsons disease more condition_symptoms

I wonder if anyone else has this disease, I've just been diagnosed with it. How to manage the situation. Worry. I'm in an early stage what the dr. But he said i'v experienced symptoms in the last 6 years, and I thought I had a nervous breakdown. I saw several doctors. and sent me away, and antidepressants prescribed for me, does not help, I'm not depressed and I would sometimes hurt. Sometimes I feel like I can not go .. I have to force myself to go dressed just to get into the business, and my shocks are better, except when I am stressed. I propose to give my arms and also because of better medicines. put me on .. I'm very tired quickly, but is because I look healthy, the family does not understand why I am every day to rest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment